Benefits to hospitals and their patients
- Has the ability to be used by a much larger audience and is easily shared amongst patients, their family and carers
- Is sharing the information in a format that is expected by a "mobile connected" society
- Would have broad appeal amongst all generations, carrying their mobile phones with them constantly.
- Would also be a bonus when the paper copy of the guide has been souvenired, misplaced, in the bin or just not available for any reason.
- Would also be available for family and carers to download, providing them with relevant information before, during and even after the patient's stay in hospital. No more sharing one paper copy between the whole family, carers and patient.
- Would be available to download prior to a hospital visit, providing patients with relevant information earlier and in turn helping them, their families and carers better plan in advance, the patient's stay and the carers own visits.
- Especially handy for out of town visitors, providing them with interactive information, including one touch contact plus GPS directions to the hospital, advertiser's businesses and other hospital services.
- Can remain on patient's and carers phones long after the hospital stay, providing them with an easy way to stay in contact with the hospital and other services provided in the guide.
- Won't get lost, misplaced or left behind. It is sitting on the home screen of a users phone 24/7. Making it simple to access relevant information and hospital related services
Benefits to hospital guide advertisers
- The ability to extend the reach of their advertising. Not only will the advertising be displayed in the booklet by the patients bed, The advertising will now be seen by everyone who downloads the app. Patients, family, friends and carers will all have access to the advertiser information when they download the app from one of the app stores.
- The ability to extend the duration of the advertising. In app advertising will be "front of mind" of the app users, as long as they retain the app on their phone. No longer will the advertising be only viewed by patients during their hospital stay.
- Will build brand and recognition as it will be viewed by more people , more often and over a longer time frame.
- Allows advertisers to stand out from their competitors and acknowledges to users, that they are "staying up to date" with technology. They are being seen where our mobile society is active ie: on mobile phones and apps.
- Makes it easy for customers to do business with them. With one touch contacts, gps directions to their business premise and links out to websites and social media and even online shopping. It's never been simpler for customers to interact with a business and use it's products and services.
- Improve customer engagement and boost social media activity, build an online following, get positive online reviews and in turn this helps rank your business higher in the search engines.
- Using "push" technology your business can proactively share information with users. No longer do you have to wait for them to find you. Let them know about a promotion or timely, relevant information when you choose.
Features available to app users
- One touch contact with hospital switchboard, website and email
- Patient guide, easily navigable under separate subheadings
- News feed, allowing patients to keep up to date with the latest headlines, sport, finance, entertainment and business news in an easy to use format. Helping fill in some of the downtime they have between doctor and support staff visits
- Parking reminder and car locator, very handy for visitors from out of town and those in a timed parking zone
- Patient enquiry and feedback forms. Customisable with the information required by each hospital
- Hospital Maps - allowing navigation to and from hospital as well as within the hospital grounds. To be supplied by the hospital.
- Simple app sharing, enabling family, friends and carers the same access to information that patients receive from the hospital guide.
- Notepad, handy for patients, carers and families to keep notes in regards to a patients stay, treatment and follow ups.
- Patient share wall, similar to a facebook group, allowing patients to keep in touch and share with others that they have met during their hospital stay. Building a sense of community and possible friendships. (optional)
- Other custom forms that may be required by the hospital (optional)
- Image gallery if requested (optional)
Features available for advertisers within the app
- Push Notifications - Allow for in app promotion by advertisers - 6 promotional "push notifications" per advertiser per year
- Premium Image "Box" advertising situated just below centre of each home screen - up to 15 spaces available across 5 home screens ie: 3 per screen. Each home screen is displayed on a rolling and continual basis as long as the user has the home screen selected.
- Ticker (scrolling) text advertising across bottom of home screens
- Header advertising, available at the top of individual hospital information pages where ok'ed by hospital.
- Advertising on home pages (both box and ticker) are clickable, thereby enabling a viewer to be redirected to further information about each advertiser
- Information for an advertiser can include one touch phone and email contact, website redirects. Also GPS map directions to the advertisers business premise.